Product Structure Name and Material
(1) Conductor: The most essential and essential component of a product's current or electromagnetic wave information transmission function.
Main material: The wire is the abbreviation of the conductive wire core. It is made of non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, copper-clad steel, and copper-clad aluminum, which have good conductivity and optical fiber.
Bare copper wire, tinned wire; single branch wire, stranded wire; tinned wire after twisting.
(2) Insulation layer: It is a component that covers the periphery of the wire to make electrical insulation. That is to ensure that the transmission of current or electromagnetic waves, light waves only travel along the wire without flowing to the outside, the potential on the conductor (that is, the potential difference between the surrounding objects, that is, the voltage) can be isolated, that is, to ensure the normal transmission of the wire Function, but also to ensure the safety of external objects and people. Wires and insulation layers are the two basic components that must be provided to form cable products (except for bare wires).
Main material: PVC, PE, XLPE, Polypropylene PP, Fluoroplastic F, Rubber, Paper, Mica tape
(3) Filling structure: Many wire and cable products are multi-core, and after these insulated wire cores or wire pairs are cabled (or grouped into multiple cables), the shape is not round and the insulation cores are left Because of the large gap, it is necessary to add a filling structure when the cable is being formed. The filling structure is to make the outer diameter of the cable relatively round to facilitate wrapping and jacketing.
The main material: PP rope
(4) Shielding: It is a component that isolates the electromagnetic field in the cable product from the external electromagnetic field; the cable products also need to be isolated from each other in different internal wire pairs (or wire groups). It can be said that the shield is an "electromagnetic screen." Conductor shields and insulation shields for high voltage cables are used to homogenize the distribution of electric fields.
Main material: bare copper wire, copper clad steel wire, tinned copper wire
(5) Cover: When the wire and cable products are installed and operated in various environments, they must have components that protect the entire product, especially the insulation layer. This is the cover.
Because it is required that the insulating material has excellent various electrical insulating properties, the purity of the material must be extremely high and the content of impurities must be extremely small; it is often unable to take into consideration its protection capabilities to the outside world, so it is for the outside world (ie installation, use occasions and in use). ) Various types of mechanical structures must be responsible for the resistance or resistance of various mechanical forces, atmospheric conditions, chemical resistance or oils, prevention of biological infestations, and reduction of fire hazards.
Main material: PVC, PE, rubber, aluminum, steel strip
(6) Tensile element: The typical structure is steel-cored aluminum stranded wire, fiber optic cable cable, etc. In short, the tensile elements play a major role in products that have been developed in recent years for special small and soft types that require multiple bending and twisting at the same time.