In the production process of rubber cable, appearance defects often occur, such as the surface is not smooth; the surface has clinker particles (early vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities; the surface of the wire and cable is scratched and scratched; the surface is collapsed; Wait. The following are five common causes of appearance defects in the rubber cable:
1. The molded sleeve is too long or too short, the die is not smooth and the aperture is too large; the temperature of the head, die or body is low; the plasticity of the rubber is small, which may cause the rubber cable surface to be not smooth.
2. The rubber supplied is not clean and contains impurities; the scorch time of the rubber is too short; the temperature of the extruded rubber body, the nose or the die is too high; the rubber in the machine head is not flowing smoothly, and the rubber is stuck in a dead angle; the screw is not smooth, viscose, etc. may cause clinker particles (early vulcanized rubber particles) or impurities on the surface of the rubber cable.
3. The molded sleeve is not smooth and has no chamfer; there are impurities or mature rubber particles blocking the die; the tube is scratched in the vulcanization tube; the hole of the vulcanization tube outlet sealing rubber gasket is small, etc., which may cause the scratch on the surface of the rubber cable. Bruises.
4. The aperture of the die sleeve is too large; the gap between the outer strands of the conductive core and the monofilament is too large, and the outer diameter of the core is not uniform; the plasticity of the rubber is small and the viscosity is poor; the rubber has impurities; the distance to the mold is small, Small pressures, etc. may cause the rubber cable surface to collapse.
5. The die sleeve aperture is too small; the rubber material is insufficiently extruded, the core gap is not filled; the conductive core or the cable core jumper; the short mold distance may cause the hemp pattern on the rubber cable surface.