The mainly application of towline cables: industrial automation systems, production line systems, welding robots, submersibles, and other occasions that need to move back and forth. In order to prevent the cable from tangling, abrading, pulling off, hanging and scattered, usually put the cable in the cable drag chain.
The application of towline cable:
The common towline cables have the following advantages: bending performance, mobility flexibility, wear resistance, oil resistance, tensile resistance, etc.. The cables are usually used in automated mobile equipment, such as: automated enterprise assembly line workshops, welding robot arms, marine detection instruments, etc.
The special towline cables have the following advantages: cold resistance, oil resistance, sea water resistance, chemical resistance, low temperature resistance, and extrusion resistance. They are mainly used in places with harsh outdoor environments and strict requirements on the cables, such as marine operation automation systems and instruments Special flexible towline cables for shallow sea robots, chemical automation equipment, metallurgical automation enterprises.
The installation precautions of towline cable:
1. The laying of the towline cable cannot be twisted, that is, the cable cannot be unwound from one end of the cable reel or cable reel, but the reel or cable reel should be rotated first to unwind the cable. The cable used in this case can only be obtained directly from the cable roll.
2. Must pay attention to the minimum bending radius of the cable, the installation radius is not less than 6 times the cable diameter.
3. The cables must be laid loose side by side in the towline, arranged as far apart as possible, separated by spacers or penetrated into the separation cavity of the bracket, and the gap between the cables in the towline should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
4. The cables in the energy chain must not touch each other or get stuck together.
5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least at the moving end of the energy chain. Generally, the distance between the moving point of the cable and the end of the towline should be 20-30 times the cable diameter.
6. Make sure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. In this way, the cables can be moved relative to each other or to the guide. After a period of operation, it is best to check the position of the cable. This inspection must be carried out after pushing and pulling.
7. If the drag chain breaks, the cable also needs to be replaced, because damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.